I have to rebuild the truck sides on this Bachmann 4-4-0 tht suffered my ill
attempt at rewiring it. My idea now is to make a back plate from .156 x .060
styrene, drill new axle holes, then cement the pieces of the Bachmann truck to
that.

S scale content: I finished a clamshell crane for unloading gogondola loads of
sand at the ready mix and concrete block factory at Mooar Yard.

boB Nicholson  _________________________________________________

--- In S-Scale@yahoogroups.com, JGG KahnSr <jacekahn@...> wrote:

> I'd be interested in hearing about your progress on the USRA Pacific, having
> bought a basketcase one from another list member some months ago and mostly
> put it back to rights.  I am still vexed that one of the steps from the pilot
> to the running board is about 1/64" off from the other but I don't have the
> time or energy to redo it now.
>
> Jace Kahn
>
> General Manager
> Ceres & Canisteo RR Co./Champlain County Traction Co.
>

> To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
> From: bill@...
> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:43:08 -0400
> Subject: {S-Scale List} Silence can be good at times

> Posting about the list being it being quiet? (:->) Who is doing real S Scale
> modeling? Let's hear about THAT! I am repairing an Overland USRA pacific now.
> Thank You,
> Bill Lane
>
> Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987
>
> See my finished models at:
> http://www.lanestrains.com
> Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale! See my layout progress
> at:http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm
>
> Custom Train Parts Design
> http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm
>
> PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
> (Trading is MUCH preferred)
> http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls
>
> ***Join the PRR T&HS***
> The other members are not ALL like me!
> http://www.prrths.com
> http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf
>
> Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
> It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
> Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional