If anyone can make contact to get me 2 bottles of Scalecoat paint and get
them to me it would be greatly appreciated.

John Hutchins
FLYING YANKEE ENTERPRISES
P.O. BOX 595
Littleton, MA 01460-0595
(978) 448-5339

John has a custom Canadian gray mix I need for Andy's reefer. It is the only
place in the world short of buying gallons form Scalecoat to get that color.
John will not ship it under any circumstances because of supposed Homeland
Security issues. With the train show season upon us maybe you are going to a
show that John is displaying at or make contact sooner.

So I am asking 1 of my S Scale Brothers to make the buy and send them to me
all while fully knowing you are breaking some local, state, federal, and
possibly ***intergalactic*** regulations just for shipping 4 ounces of
Scalecoat paint!

But as we all know Andy's car is so nice it is worth the risk of spending
time in FED BIG HOUSE so I can finish my car! I would do it for you!

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/> http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

 <http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
 <http://www.prrths.com/> http://www.prrths.com
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join!  <http://www.prslhs.com/> http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL