  From: Bill Lane
  To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 6:01 AM
  Subject: {S-Scale List} USRA Locos

  Ironically I just shipped a USRA Mike only to receive a USRA Pacific the next
day. I have not worked on a Pacific until now. Both are Overland locos but I
was VERY surprised to see that both were not made by Ajin. The Pacific is made
by MS models. I don't know the time span between their release.

  So that puts two to three locos (Maybe the 0-8-0?) in what I call the "Golden
Era" of Overland of nice models that run & are detailed well. The NYC Hudson
and Mike have cast frames and are just really well done.

  Thank You,
  Bill Lane

  Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

  See my finished models at:
  http://www.lanestrains.com
  Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

  See my layout progress at:

  http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

  Custom Train Parts Design
  http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

  PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
  (Trading is MUCH preferred)
  http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

  ***Join the PRR T&HS***
  The other members are not ALL like me!
  http://www.prrths.com
  http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

  Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
  It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
  Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL