Last night, in desperation, since Yahoo has been messing with my mind in
addition to my tablet PC, I decided to capitulate and let them be my homepage.
Guess what? They wouldn't let me even register. Are they so sneaky they can't
let anybody do the right thing (in their eyes, anyway) but have to  persecute
us to the fullest extent and in any way possible?

I finally went back to Firefox, but still can't get rid of their stupid pop-ups

boB Nicholson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: