From: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:S-Scale@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Bill Lane
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 2:28 PM
To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {S-Scale List} Wireless Throttles [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Bill Lane included below]

Michael,

Here are my wireless throttles. I just called up NCE and they sent them to
me. Some say they are too big but for me they are JUST right.

I imagine carrying a laptop computer around as a wireless throttle would
quickly get heavy and cumbersome!

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com <http://www.lanestrains.com/>
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com <http://www.prrths.com/>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com <http://www.prslhs.com/>
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL