Update.....  Transformer Loads #04000 are all gone.

Might do a rerun, but it will have to be after my surgery in Nov.

Take care
Bill

Howdy Friends

In late July, we asked who wanted to buy a kit or two from a rerun of
our 40' Depressed-Center Flat Car in S Scale.  Photos and info can be
seen at http://www.btsrr.com/bts9209.htm

26 of ya wanted a kit.  Time to open your wallets and back your word.

Castings are coming in 2+ batches and the first will be here early next
week.    Orders will be filled in the FIFO method.

Kits are $59.95 each.

Shipping.... per order - no matter how many you order... is still only
$5.00 in the USA.  Actual cost elsewhere.

FYI... a few of the Transformer Loads #04000 are in stock...
http://www.btsrr.com/bts4000.htm

Thanks
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill and Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: