Got home from working on club layout yesterday, found mine in the mail.
Excellent.

Nice to see Doug Miller, former club member here when he lived in Michigan,
won First Place - Diorama.  The picture however reminds me of an old, old
joke.

Incidentally, I got my computer "fixed" by Staples, lost lot of data
including hisd e-mail address.  Anybody got it? - or Doug, are you there?

Tom Hawley   48910

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: