Thanks very much, sir.

Dave Engle

From: "davi...@osorail.com" <davi...@osorail.com>
To: David Engle <riroc...@att.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:21 PM
Subject: RE: Stanton Drive, RMC 10-13

Yes to all, with a caveat on wheelbase. The current models can be done in an HO
wheelbase 6'6" wheelbase through 10'0" in 6" increments, which would translate
roughly to 5'6" wheelbase through 7'6" wheelbase in S scale. Another note would
be that extra shimming would also certainly be required for coupler height,
since the current models were designed for HO. (Just ask for additional washers
and we can provide them; we build all Stanton drives here in MT.) We'd like to
do a dedicated S Stanton drive but it's really hard to do new products in this
economy.

Dave Rygmyr
NorthWest Short Line (http://www.nwsl.com/)