Hi Ed --

Photos attached of what I think you are talking about (in the background).
The black one is the modified, Athearn “HO” tower that was actually S except
for ladders and railing, which I replaced (the white one is the “before”).
The Tischy version has 3 “stories” of supports, more common than the two of the
Athearn version, but this gets really tall in S!   The Athearn version is just
shy of 18”, though with the correct roof it would be an inch shorter...   Photo
of the real thing in Owosso, MI attached (“3 story”), as is the ATSF tank in
Kingman , AZ (“2 story”).

Obviously, I would have liked a more correct version, but I will live with what
I have.

Good luck!
Bill Winans

Group,

Does anyone have plans for an industrial water tower like the one Tichy does in
HO, the one with the cone roof.?

Also, is there any interest in having one available in S-scale?

Thanks

Ed Sauers