From: sa_team@googlegroups.com [mailto:sa_t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Fedor Korshunov
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:41 PM
To: sa_team
Subject: SourceAnalyzer meeting 2010-09-16

Attendance:

Fedor, Andrey (L.), Denis.

1. Discussed former Fedor's tickets. Andrey has understood them.
2. Fedor presented DataArray
(http://bitbucket.org/fedor/dataarray-for-sourceanalyzer).
3. Fedor described the process of switching to LGPL. Ones should get
permission from every developer whose contribution is in HEAD's revision.
4. Fedor described how to obtain perprocessed Linux kernel to Denis.

--
Best Regards,
Fedor Korshunov