On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 8:24 AM, Stan Schymanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Thanks for trying to help. I suppose that Chris Brown is in a similar
> situation as you and does not have an osx box to compile his code. It
> would probably be more efficient if someone with an osx box and with a
> developer background (unlike me) asked him for specific advice. Also, I
> have to get on with my work and I am not even sure if qepcad would solve
> my problem. Sorry to bail here.
>
> Thanks again,
> Stan

I can give you an account on sage.math.washington.edu (a linux box),
where it is easy to install qepcad.  Then you can test out whether it
works for you or not.

You could also install qepcad into the vmware version of Sage,
I suppose.

I'm also setting up a replacement for sagenb.org, and will install
qepcad into that too.

William