On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:30 PM, M. Yurko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I recently upgraded to the new version (3.1.4), and I can't view any
> of the worksheets that I create.

What version did you upgrade from?

> When I open up the notebook, no
> worksheets are present even after I created a new one. I checked the
> sage_notebook folder, and the files are being created, but for some
> reason they are not showing up on the notebook. If anyone could help,
> I would greatly appreciate it.

Are you looking at $HOME/.sage/sage_notebook?

You might try moving that folder out of the way and creating
a new notebook from scratch.

Are there worksheet.txt files from your old notebook?
If so you can paste their text into a fresh worksheet (after clicking "Edit").

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics