I'm doing my masters at the moment and I plan on running sage quite a bit
for now, both via the VM and a local linux install. I can try one image a
month for you guys (The cap is a bit of an issue), and I'll try break each
distro during my coffee breaks :P May be it'd help to setup a page on what
to do when X happens :) I'll read through the links you've sent a little
later. Thanks for the assistance once again.