On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 10:12 PM, pong <wypon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the tips, but I would like to have "live" 3D-plots (ones
> that one can spin and drag around).

In theory, doing this (written by Bill Cauchois) should work, but it
doesn't work on Android:

   I = icosahedron()
   I.show(viewer='canvas3d')

The plot appears, but there is no way to rotate it around with your
finger. You can on a normal computer with a mouse, but unfortunately
this doesn't currently translate into touch (yet).

William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics