Hello

I have created a nice graphic with some alpha. I try to save it. As a Sage
object, I have no problem. The EPS representation doesn't preserve the
alpha. The PNG does, but I'd prefer vector graphics.

The PDF representation chokes on it. I get the error,

TypeError: Don't know a PDF representation for <type
'sage.rings.real_mpfr.RealLiteral'> objects.

I'll use the PNG for now, but has anyone else encountered this, and/or
found a workaround? I am using 5.4 on Fedora Verne, whichever number that
is.

regards
john perry