On 5/21/13 12:00 PM, Niles Johnson wrote:
I've tried the sagecell-2013-05-20.spkg with a freshly compiled Sage
5.9, but still get an error.  The patches apply, but zeromq does not
install.  Looking at the end of the output, I guess I need to install
uuid-dev . . .

Yep.  Step 1 in the readme: https://github.com/sagemath/sagecell

1. Make sure you have git; if you're on Ubuntu, you’ll also need the uuid-dev package installed (for ØMQ).

Thanks,

Jason