Hello!

> Is this also published on CoCalc?

Not at the present time. I do mean to talk to someone about it.

> Why do you prefer the use of Sage Worksheets over Jupyter Notebook?

I'm not entirely clear on when "Sage Worksheets" became Jupyter notebooks.
I think, when we started 5 years ago, that we weren't aware of the switch;
I certainly wasn't. I personally haven't looked enough into the details
and/or differences to write intelligently about them.

john perry