Dear Sage developers,

I'm trying to install the cysignals 1.11.2 package in Python 3.9.7 using
pip (on a computer with macOS system and Apple M2 chip) and have already
installed the prerequisite packages Cython and Sphinx, but still failed
with some Cython compiling errors (please see the error message attached).
Do you know what the problem might be and how I can fix it?

Thank you very much!