Hi all,

I am working with `ToricVariety` within Sage, and I have a question. Say I
define a toric variety as follows:

sage: PP = toric_varieties.WP([1, 3, 1]); PP
2-d toric variety covered by 3 affine patches
sage: PP.linear_equivalence_ideal()
Ideal (z0 - z2, z1 - 3*z2) of Multivariate Polynomial Ring in z0, z1, z2
over Rational Field

(The repr output of toric varieties is too simplified, but that's another
issue.) As seen in the second output, the "3" is definitely "somewhere
within the object". Thus I would expect the polynomial ring / coordinate
ring to also be a weighted one. However, that's not the case:

sage: PP.coordinate_ring().term_order()
Degree reverse lexicographic term order
sage: [g.degree() for g in PP.coordinate_ring().gens()]
[1, 1, 1]

Is this intended or should it return a weighted polynomial ring, something
like this?

sage: to = TermOrder("wdegrevlex", [1, 3, 1])
sage: R = PolynomialRing(QQ, 3, names="z", order=to)
sage: [g.degree() for g in R.gens()]
[1, 3, 1]