Einsum: https://numpy.org/doc/stable/reference/generated/numpy.einsum.html

It is a way to define multiple operations on arrays of arbitrary shape.
I've not seen anything that suggests this is implemented in sagemath, but I
was hoping there might be something hidden.

What I need this for is to calculate symbolic results of array operations
which are too cumbersome to represent as matrix operations.