Please also have her remove the directory:
~/Library/Application\ Support/SageMath-10-3/Jupyter

I misstated where the Jupyter runtime directory is located for the current
10.3 app, and this is also different from the directory that Dima
mentioned, which was used by 10.2 and earlier.

When the SageMath-10.3  jupyter kernel starts up it creates files in its
runtime directory describing how to connect to the kernel.  When the
SageMath app shuts down it sends a TERM signal to the kernel process it
started.  When that kernel process receives the signal it removes the files
it created.  Sometimes it can happen that a kernel is killed in a way,
which prevents it from removing its runtime files.  This can cause a later
invocation of jupyter to try connecting to a non-existent kernel or to use
an invalid token when connecting to an existing kernel.

- Marc