From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: 25 November 2016 13:10
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Help with template

Build 2760 (and more recent) will have additional HTML tags

    sa_stats_uptime_short

    sa_stats_downtime_short

    sa_stats_maintenancetime_short

    sa_stats_nondowntime_short

For example:

    if     sa_stats_nondowntime would give 98.774%

    then     sa_stats_nondowntime_short will give 99%

    if     sa_stats_nondowntime would give 98.174%

    then     sa_stats_nondowntime_short will give 98%

Software can be found on SUSPICIOUS LINK CONTACT IT
(http://webdefence.global.blackspider.com/urlwrap/?q=AXicBcHNDcIwDAbQ78AKrMDRjUBw4MTfAKxgmhRCU7tKnFZIHNiJGdiL95ZnfBfA5wfk9Fpvn1TyRAPH1KpY1kStDqjH6-VkVZ3buJ2D5yl6mvlejLvuMEbpqfYkwfAwG_dNcwvGNKv6YiqBpAJYvYE_4v8kBw&Z)

dirk;