From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: December 5, 2016 12:25 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Servers Alive reporting

We often get the remark that you can't make reports (for management for
example) via Servers Alive.

We would like to extend the current HTML template based output with new
filters/tags/features so that those reports are possible.

So what is missing in our HTML template based output for those reports...tell
us....so we can add it :-)

dirk.

salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause