We are running 8.1.2762 and the built in web server is set for ‘Any
TLS’ (see attached screen shot)

But our Nessus scanner came up with the following:

Vulnerability: TCP port 4310 plain-ssl (e.g. https, imaps, smtps) supports
vulnerable SSLv2 protocol which is susceptible for SSL DROWN attack

ToDo: Disable SSLv2 and export grade cryptography cipher suites. Ensure that
private keys are not used anywhere with server software that supports SSLv2

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Spiros