Hi,

I'm currently working on a switch-port checker for Servers Alive. Basicly it will "alert" if the status of a port on the switch changes, and this by using SNMP.
I did my initial testing with some Cisco Catalyst 19xx and 29xx systems.

It would be great if the checker could be tested towards other material too. So if you have a little time and are willing to test....please let me know (and tell me what type of material it will be)

(the checker will be released as a free add-on to Servers Alive (COM check).

--
Dirk Bulinckx
Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu