Just something a little unusual :)

We all know that the vast majority of Sam's have blue feet, but there's a
few with the rarer black feet (My first Sam has black feet!)

Well, last week I had a Sam sent up for upgrading, and it has light grey
feet - something I have never seen before! I've popped a photo of this rare
curiousity on my website! (And having made an offer to the owner, the light
grey feet are now part of my own collection, and swapped for some blue
ones!)

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
April 1995-2006 - Celebrating 11 Years of developing for the Sam Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/