At 9:11 pm +0100 28/8/98, Chris White wrote:

>>'Pipemania' and 'Prince of Persia' and 'Lemmings' and 'Oh No! More
>>Lemmings' all came in cardboard boxes when I bought them.
>
>Correct.(The non pirated version)
>
>>Lemmings has a ticky label printed in green. ON!ML and PipeMania had sticky
>labels
>>printed in black.
>
>Wrong.(The pirated version)

Hang about, I can't simultaneously have pirated and non-pirated versions of
the software.....

I bought Lemmings and ON!ML directly from Fred, as soon as they were
released. I bought Pipemania via a mail order company about a month after
it was released.

Which of the three games do you suspect was sold to me under false
pretences? Maybe my memory's playing tricks on me and most of my disks are
at home in Bolton, but I'm sure that ON!ML's label had the disk's access
code printed on it in black.

Andrew

--
| Andrew Collier | email [EMAIL PROTECTED]       | Talk sense     |