> Yes, indeedy, I'd be interested in it. I love business/management games, and
> there isn't really a decent stocks and shares one on the SAM (never mind the
> Speccy). I used to have one on the Acorn Electron that was great fun, but
> that was many years ago *sniff*. And hard luck having to do Modula-2 - I had

Agree - any new game for the SAM is a Good Thing.

> to do it as well, and it's completely f*cking useless, employers don't want
> to know you if you can't code in C/C++. Be thankful you aren't my younger
> brother, who has to learn Cobol this year in college!!! That will come in
> damn useful after the year 2000, I don't think.

Disagree - employers don't care less if you know how to code in C or
Smalltak or COBOL or whatever as long as you know the principles of
programming - preferably OO. In that respect Modula-2 (and Smalltak
and Ada95) are one of the better. Learning OO from C++ is like learning
to drive from a blind person (appologies to all blind persons reading
this).

 -Frode