I'm glad to hear that the games disk features the 'cheat' version of Dyzonium.
A cheque will be sent before too long.... (Don't worry, I remember how to
invoke the cheat routine!)

Besides buying the pre-release copy of Dyzonium, I also bought Astroball. Both
are cracking good games (as Wallace might say) and Balor Knight deserves
credit for writing such good games for SAM. If you've never tried them, shame
on you. Make amends and buy the new games disk. It'd be worth it for those two
games alone, and the added incentive of a SAM version of Defenders is too good
to resist.

Phil Glover