On 29 Aug 99, at 17:32, Thomas Harte wrote:

> > Arcade perfect, is it? Does it have the coloured strips? Eh? Eh?!
>
>  Surely the coloured strips would be the easiest thing to get arcade
>  perfect
> because of the ease of switching palette entries halfway down the screen?
>
>   -Thomas

It was written in SCADs and iirc it didn't like pallette lines much. The
actual games wasn't very faitful to the original - more of a cheap
botched attempt like eveything I've written - love developing ideas,
but hate writing the damn games!

Peace, Love and Kisses,
JohnnaPig Teare
http://www.theunstoppablesexmachine.freeserve.co.uk
"It won't get better but it might never get worse..."