Title: Re: SIM Coupe

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: SIM Coupe

What happened to Bob - is he dead yet? I still bear a grudge towards
that man after he slagged off a letter I sent to Format magazine back
in the early 90's.
But that did result in the "I'm a stupid demo coder" incident at his show ;)
I think I still have a copy of bobbings - the wonderful lemmings rip
off!
Sshhhh!!! ;)
Luke

P.S.    According to my Linux box I am running in BST mate.

On 7/11/00, 9:43:31 AM, Ian Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: SIM Coupe:

> On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 09:29:33AM +0000, Luke Trevorrow wrote:
> > P.S.        It's nice to be back in the world of SAM. Last time I
was on this
> > list all that went on was arguing!!!

> That's cos Bob's not here innit?

> imc

> PS if you are a Linux user then how come your system clock's not
right?
> (says 9.29 GMT when it means 9.29 BST)
> what does /etc/localtime point to?

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.