----- Original Message -----
From: Aley Keprt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: making the SAM spectrum 128 compatible

> I understand you.
> But I am a programmer and I think nothing can be better than 100%
emulation.
> Software only emulation. This is like making a new human. We make the
> same machines using completely different technology. Software instead of
> hardware.
> You'd better stop saying original hardware is better than emulation. I
think
> emulation is much "hardcore", if you go deeper and deeper.
> Our technology isn't good enough to make software humans, so we try to
> make at least software Sams :)))

Wish outlook would quote properly!!!

To save Andrews efforts - there was a hardware Spectrum emulator which was
being shown off at a Gloucester show by Simon Goodwin a few years back -
which would plug into a parallel port or something!

May be worth while trying to dig out some info on this.

Personally, I'd rather see a nice k/b interface :)

But impressive if u can do it, nethertheless!