----- Original Message -----
From: Johnna Teare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2000 12:33 AM
Subject: A little bit of history...repeating

> it seems a bit like tempting an argument here, but i was just wondering
what
> ever happened to Bob Brenchley,
Hanging out in a personal... whoops, sorry Nev, singles groups....

> the missing sam clocks,
Probably stuck on his stairs with his book collection (has he spent out on
some more bookcases yet Nev?)

> West Coast Computers,
Gone west, where the air is fine.... (ahem!)

> the proposed 3D sam game by Colin Piggot,
Proposed?????

If you mean Stratosphere... havent u bought it yet????!!!!

If you mean a certain other game... well, I'm sure Colin can point u in the
right direction for that!

> WinCoupe's relaunch and
I'm sure I saw another post on a similar vein to this about 5 milliseconds
ago...

> the rest of it.
The rest of it...? Well, Deep Thought is still figuring that out!

> If anybody has any of the latest news, let me know coz I've just gone all
> nostalgic for some reason.
Good-oh on u!!!