I'd part put issue 83 together - but was waiting for George to actually send
me some material to work with....

----- Original Message -----
From: Colin Macdonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 10:25 PM
Subject: RE: Fred

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
Hmm - I never actually got sent a copy of FRED82 - if anyone could pass one
on I'd be very grateful!

Afraid I don't have any leftover material - I think a lot of it got lost
with the farce transferring FRED between Darren Wileman, George Boyle and
Malcolm Mackenzie.

Si - to answer the questions you asked a while back:
Still in Dundee, working as Producer for Rage Games, I'm a bit behind on
gadgets - a half price Gameboy courtesy of etoys was my last purchase.

C.