> > Sam Defender is nice. But I can't play it since I can't start it.
> > Please tell me what hidden combination of keys do it need to?
> > 1. Get to "redefine keys" menu.
> > 2. Start it.
>
> Mmmmm, not too sure what you mean here???  From anywhere during the
> attract sequence you can press '1' to start a one-player game and '2' to
start
> a two-player game.  'K' will take you to the key redefine section, as you
> already know.
>
> This only works if the program actually gets past the 'Digital Reality'
logo
> screen.  If it halts on this page then you've got emulation timing
problems!!  ;-)

I tested the game first time in my life. It was yesterday when Simon Owen
told me to do it.
It works well in my ASCD, can't see any timing problems.
I only don't know how to control it and had to press all keys until it
started and then when died I
pressed all possible keys again, and entered redefine-keys menu. Then I had
enough and pressed Ctrl+F12.

> ASCD 0.90 does run Defender but you'll see some corruption during screen
> switching through the initial start-up screens.  I think the original
(Alan's) DOS
> emu suffered this problem too.  If you're not emulating the 'screen-off'
function
> then this'll be why...  Good to see the sound emulation on ASCD 0.90 has
much
> improved.
>
> > POP-UP: THAT'S WINDOW OF MY PROVIDER.
> > IF I REMOVE IT, THEY WILL REMOVE ME COMPLETELY!!! ;-)
>
> I understand...  It's just a pet hate of mine!!!!!!!!!
>
> > (New download page http://aleyu.borec.cz does have banners instead of
> > pop-up's. It is better?
>
> Only got a '404' error when trying this page...  However, banners are
preferable
> to pop-ups!!!  :)
>
> Chris.

Of course, Mr.Holmes, it should read http://aley.borec.cz