From: "Colin Piggot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Erm, How do I switch my email address?

> > What do I need to send to where to change the email address that this
> > sam-users group uses?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the email address to send unsubscribe /
> subscribe emails to.
>
> Send an email from your old email address with unsubscribe in the subject,
then
> one from the new email address with subscribe in the subject line. (I
think!)

I think the command should be in the body rather than the subject, thanks
for the help though, and to Dan for the URL.  All sorted now :-)

> But make sure you dust that sam off and start using it again :)

I often think about this, I could probably still learn a thing or two.  It
started me off on the road to IT many years ago, and ironically it's more
powerful in some areas than the devices I now program for a living (mobile
phones).

Thanks again,

        Steve