----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 12:18 AM
Subject: RE: Moment of truth

> Lets run a little poll. Can people fill in the following and reply
>
> 1) Do you have an actual Sam Coupe:
Technically yes - but looking for a working one....!

> 2) Does it work?

No - hence above!

> 3) Do you still use it?

No - see 1+2 - use the emulator a lot however ... will use the real thing
more soon!

> 4) How many bits of sam software have you got?

Quite a few - some purchased recently!

> 5) Do you still actively seek new sam bits and pieces?

Yes!

> 6) Would you buy a new game for the sam coupe if the price was right?

I will !

> 7) What price would be right if you would?

Up to 25-30 quid for Chrome! Anything else - on its merits

> 8) Would you develop a title for the sam still?

I'm too thick to code... but if i could, i would

> 9) Would you help develop a title for the sam?

See 8

> 10) Do you think that all the work put in to keep the sam alive is a waste
> of time?

Not for those who appreciate it!