> There seem to be two groups, those who want the same and keep using it,
and
> those who have one sitting in a loft somewhere.  For those in the latter
> group, are you willing to sell on some bits and pieces to those who are
> still using theirs?  Sell them to a good home so to speak?  Or are you
> keeping it for nostalgia reasons.

Mine isn't for sale - I'm waiting it being worth thousands.  Or
alternativally, I'm awaiting the mythical future house with study large
enough to contain my (not over big) collection of computers, when I might
fiddle again.
It got boxed when I moved house, and never unboxed again....

I do live in the "still play with SimCoupé" camp though.

Tim