I remember Spam Souffle.. wasn't there a picture of somebody's Mini Coupe in
it?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Colin Piggot
Sent: 05 February 2003 13:52
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Freds wanted

> I seem to recall it now, yeah. I think I probably typed about 3 words into
> the demo and never bothered again (text adventures weren't my bag).

Don't think that was the D.O.S. demo ... as that was just watchable as the
text
talked about the adventure and the parser, colour options etc.. etc...

There was later adventure stuff on the Fred mag from what I remember -
around
issue 40 I seem to remember a BASIC adventure writing program, or the
infamous
'Spam Soufflé' adventure from the Sam Newsdisk.

Colin
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam
Website: http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/
Issue Three of "Sam Revival" Magazine Out Now !