From: Stuart Brady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 1:35 AM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Mod music from Fred

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 11:31:31PM -0000, David wrote:
> [...]

I had already done that - one of them wasn't quite so easy to find.
I'm more interested in converting in the other direction. From the sound
of it, writing a converter would be a trivial enough task. I'd also like
to check all of the modules to see which of them have any 4-bit samples.

AFAICS, all I'd really need to know is where each sample is marked as
being a 4-bit sample, and which nibble comes first in the sample data.

Cheers,
--
Stuart Brady