From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Gavin Smith
Sent: 23 June 2003 12:48
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Blobby

Every few months I like to check up on our old fat bearded con-artist
friend, Mr Brenchley, to see if he is still posting nonsense on the net.
Well of course he is! I thought this FAQ for alt.cats was very funny -
there's even a picture of Bob at a SAM show (I can see Persona, Mungus and
Quazar posters on the wall behind him!)

Note in particular the paragraph: "We seem to have one main troll, or
wannabe troll, of the net.kook (and occasionally flamer troll) variety. He
posts under the name: Bob Brenchley aka [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
occasionally under the names Dawn Bailey; Frank H. Davis, Esq; Adrian Lane;
Colin Freeman; Rosie Gowing; and Sally Jackson."

I was genuinely hoping he'd still be using Bill Ritman or even Samsboss
alias but no such luck...

http://badtux.net/bob-faq.html