Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 11:57 AM
Subject: Loading Sam Tape into Sim Coupe

Hi all,

This is something I have never done but with the talk of Sams tape I wondered if they can be loaded in Via the printer port , like the Z80 spectrum emulator?

Do any of the emulator support this?

 As you could get a little gizmo [ from BG Services ] which fitted to the printer port - I still have one and would like to give it a try.

Steve(spt)