To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: "Spectrum on Sam" games at NVG

This is probably a good time to ask people's opinions on including Speccy games that have been made to run on a SAM, on samcoupe.org - my opinion is that they are still Speccy games and they should initially be left out. What do others
think?

Gavin

Quoting Aley Keprt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

There is "Explosion" emulator at NVG (it does Spectrum on Sam).

There are also lots of games for this emulator. Does anybody checked that
there aren't any of the Codemsters, US Gold, Ultimate and other explicitly
forbidden titles?

Mgr.(MSc.) Ale¹ Keprt (also known as Aley)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *** www.keprt.cz *** ICQ: 82357182
Dept. of Computer Science, V©B Technical University
Ostrava, CZ - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.cs.vsb.cz