To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Where can I get latest SimCoupe?

Simon Owen wrote:

I can't reproduce either of these here - can anyone else?

Nope - I too often run with sync turned off and it always remembers (which often gives me a shock if I load up something with music in it).

Incidentally, when DirectDraw is enabled the screen is all anti-aliased - is this a feature of my GPU driver or is it set in SimCoupe as I'd like to have it look the same as the software-emulated mode but run at the speed it does in DirectDraw mode as the fuzzyness twists my melon after a while.

Also whilst I'm doing the wish list thing is it possible to have a selectable speed (or just a 100%/200%/400% choice) so that I can a) Code at 200% which is surprisingly nice and b) Play Lemmings at high speed - but not that fast :-)

Dan.