In order to archive=upload to NVG some of my lovely text editors which are
still missing there, I need to erase the private text files I have on them.
But how to do it?
- If I just erase the files, the private data actually still reside on the
disk and anybody can udelete and read my private stuff
- There are MasterDos (sub)directories, and many hidden files, which in
together makes quite unpossible to copy the disk to an empty disk, since all
disk copiers I have either don't fully support subdirectories, and/or have
problems with hidden files.
- There are more than 80 file slots in directory structure

So I assume the best idea is to have a program which scans directory
structure for unused sectors and fills them with zeros (including directory
entries of erased files). Does anybody know what program can do this?

Mgr.(MSc.) Aleš Keprt (also known as Aley)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *** www.keprt.cz *** ICQ: 82357182
Dept. of Computer Science, VŠB Technical University
Ostrava, CZ - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.cs.vsb.cz