To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 2:31 AM
Subject: SAA 1099 Cards

Hi,

This probably isn't news to many of you, but I thought I'd share what
I've just found (from Wikipedia):

Creative Labs' first sound card (the C/MS or Game Blaster) had two SAA
1099s on it.  This is why the Sound Blaster 1.0 had two SAA 1099s, and
you could add them to the Sound Blaster 1.5.  I'm not sure if there were
any other cards that had SAA 1099s.

Does anyone know how hard these are to get hold of?

Cheers,
--
Stuart Brady