OMG, why would anyone like to use it this way?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Brady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:22 AM
Subject: SAM Coupe Keyboard Relay for Linux

Hi all,

I've written a few programs and a Linux kernel module that allow a SAM
Coupe to be used as a keyboard under Linux.

To use this, you'll need the SAM Comms interface and its driver disk,
and a serial cable.

For the programs, and information on how to use them, see:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wholehog/stuart/samkbd/index.html

It's very slow at the moment (but good enough for me to write this
email).  I will try to write a faster version in machine code.

BTW, it uses the standard PC layout.  If you want to use the SAM's
layout, it's best to create a new keymap and load it with loadkeys.

Questions and feedback are welcome!

Cheers,
--
Stuart Brady