Just got mine through the door today as well! Looks fantastic! I'm amazed
how crammed with stuff the disc is as well.

Nice to see the Rebelstar screens in colour, though I would say that...
;-) It's really fun doing the Sam graphics for a game I used to play a lot
back on the spectrum.

Back on the mag, I think it's amazing how much there is, still to fill all
that space, and it's all genuinely interesting and new! Nice work! :-)