From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chris White
Sent: 28 January 2008 20:52
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: USA move SAM stuff up for grabs

I have a trillion sam items .. the only thing that wont be going will be the
golden asic and some of my games

The rest is up for anyone that wants to sump up the postage .. yus just the
postage .. or collection your call (i am based in macclesfield these days)

Reason .. i am off to California for work

OK what there is (from memory)

Sam , Floppy , Sam Atom , 1mb ram(s) , software .....

Unless u wanna start a email list flood .. feel free to email me directly
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ps .. ill be staying on the list as its good to see life still in the ikle
blue feet