From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of nev young
Sent: 22 July 2010 17:16
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: GamesMaster Manual

On 20/07/10 11:29, war...@wdlee.co.uk wrote:
Hey all! Been a long time since I did anything for SAM, but I've been
planning to have a go at creating something new over the next few
months... Having moved house a few times in the last few years, I
haven't a clue where my GamesMaster manual is (It's at the bottom of a
miscellaneous box somewhere!), so I was wondering if there was a PDF of
the manual out there somewhere?

There is now.

http://nevilley.no-ip.org/nfy53/sam/Games_Master.pdf

It's 74MB so I hope my web server can cope with it.

Hope it's useful.

--
nev